[Proposal] Launch on Polygon(previously Matic) Mainnet and Change of Daily Liquidity Reward

Background

Cyclone is the leading #PriFi protocol that offers cross-chain + zkSNARKs-based privacy, with yield enhancement, governed by the decentralized DAO. Cyclone has been successfully launched on IoTeX, BSC and Ethereum, and has gained many fans.

Proposal - Part A

We propose to launch Cyclone Protocol on Polygon (previously Matic) mainnet in July, 2021. The following are the Genesis Pools for Polygon mainnet, aka Geometry Pools. Note that the definition of asset/coin/CYC denominations is the same as in Anonymity Mining v2 (AMv2) - Cyclone Protocol.

Pool Pentagon

Asset: MATIC

Asset Denomination: 1,000 MATIC

Life Cycle: 90 days

Anonymity Mining v2: 0.06 CYC per day

Entry Fee: 0.005 CYC which is deposited to treasury DAO

Relayer Fee: 0.1 MATIC

Pool Hexagon

Asset: USDC

Asset Denomination: 1,000 USDC

Coin Denomination: 2 MATIC

Anonymity Mining v2: 0.03 CYC per day

Pool Octagon

Asset: QUICK

Asset Denomination: 2 QUICK

Coin Denomination: 2 MATIC

Anonymity Mining v2: 0.03 CYC per day

Liquidity Pool

Asset: CYC/MAITC LP on Quickswap

Liquidity reward: 20 CYC per day

Proposal - Part B

We propose to change the daily liquidity reward for the three liquidity pools currently on Ethereum, BSC and IoTeX mainnet, from 25 CYC per day, to 20 CYC per day, effectively immediately.

The Vote

This proposal needs to be approved via a vote by the community before execution.

Discussion

Please discuss this proposal in this forum thread.

3 Likes

I strongly agree.

I look forward to the start of this.

Among the list of anonymous pools, MATIC - 1000 item relay fee is 0.1 ETH.

Three people have saved so far in this pool.

I think one of the reasons for the poor response to this pool is the Relayer Fee (0.1 ETH).

Please reduce this or refer to the launch of other coins.

Hi sir, I think there should be some explanation here-the relay fee is 0.1MATIC, not 0.1ETH. ETH only be used on the Ethereum chain. The current deposit shows that users prefer to provide liquidity. Of course, we also encourage you to join AM pools. At this stage, your income is obviously considerable!